This post is a guest post:
How to Write SEO Based Comments for Blog Website: Most of the people tell you about various SEO strategies but very less people advice you about the way of commenting on the blog posts. In this article, it is discussed about how to make the comments more SEO friendly.
1. Find the blogs that have DoFollow link: The first and the foremost trick is that find the blogs that have DoFollow link, otherwise commenting on those blogs which do not have DoFollow link will be useless. So, for this you have to do a little research for this. You must add the comments every week to the online comment sections. Make a record of the blogs on which you have commented and then run a scan and watch who all are linking to the pages on your website.
2. Add one keyword into your content: You must add at least one keyword in your comment. It is difficult to add the keywords into your comment as it is different from writing the blog posts. But still if you can add any of the keywords, then you should not miss this opportunity.
3. Add at least one keyword into the anchor text of your link: While writing the comment for any blog post, remember to add one keyword and add link of related webpage to that keyword. Ensure that the webpage you link must be useful to the user and should be displayed without any error.
4. Make the comment atleast of 80-100 words: If you really want your comment to be good, useful, well rounded, then it should involve at least 80 words as it will let you insert your keyword and the link in the text. A link placed with a small bit of text will be represented as a spam link by search engine.
5. Make use of keywords which appear in blog posts: The blog posts will be optimized for some keywords and when people perform search on search engine for those words, then the page has chances to come up on search results. This search results show title, link along with the snippet example or the little information about what is on the page. So, if you have the same keywords into your comment, then there are chances that your comment comes in the snippet example which appears below the title and the link on search engine result pages.
6. Comment frequently (more than one time): If you comment only one time, then the search engines may consider it as an activity of link building campaign and may create a problem as Google may consider it as a Black- hat SEO
7. Make your URLs simple, easy to remember, crawl and index: Don’t put difficult URL’s into the comment section as they are difficult to remember. You can drive the direct traffic to the website by mentioning the easy URL in the comment section. The URL must be easy and descriptive. Besides this it is also difficult for the crawler to crawl and index.
8. Write a short line below your link: It will indicate that where this link will Summary: All the above tips will make your comments more effective and will reward you better in terms of traffic. Emma is the content writer who working with SEO Rank Smart, A SEO Company. Every business needs to grow in Internet Marketing and for this purpose they are to Hire SEO Company Experts who works on their website or for it’s Local SEO promotion. Emma also wants to share her experience by her writing skill.